DodgeAll Models and Modifications
Interesting facts about Dodge
1. The most interesting facts about Dodge
The company Dodge was founded in 1900.
2. The founders of the company are the brothers John and Goras Dodge.
3. Initially, the company produced only components for cars.
4. In 1914, the company began to make its own cars (the first car was jokingly called "Old Betsy").
5. Already by 1920, Dodge took the second place on release of cars after the Ford company, but that year both brothers died (then the fortune of brothers Dodge was estimated in 20 million dollars, and each of them). When the brothers did not become the cause of the company went to a decline.
6. In 1928, Dodge was acquired by Chrysler (currently Dodge is a subsidiary of Chrysler).
7. During the Second World War, Dodge basically produced heavy jeeps (such jeeps were also supplied in the USSR) and aircraft engines.
8. The release of civilian vehicles resumed after 1945.
9. Powerful sports car Dodge Viper was released in 1992.
10. The current logo consists of the inscription "Dodge" with two stripes. The previous logo (Thistle Head) is now used on the cars un the brand Ram.
Carweeks is an autonomous service provider that enhances the knowledge of purchasing a car through gathering evaluating and offering automobile data from various sources on the Internet. Even though Carweeks delivers new data about car prices and other information for the majority of vehicles in the industry, Carweeks remains independent and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Dodge. All use of Dodge's trademarks, brands, and logos, including all Dodge models presented here, is purely referential, and such marks are the property of Dodge. Carweeks does not pretend proprietary rights in respect of such marks, and no claim of affiliation with Dodge. Carweeks gives information about Dodge car prices but does not sell cars, auto spare parts, or automobile repair services.