ChryslerAll Models and Modifications
The most interesting facts about the Bentley company
1. The Bentley company (Bentley) was founded in 1919.
2. A founder of the company is Walter Owen Bentley.
3. Bentley belongs to the Volkswagen company (already since 1998 is part of the Volkswagen).
4. The Bentley cars are manufactured in Great Britain.
5. The very first Bentley car was exhausted in 1919.
6. The first SUV of the company is — Bentley Dominator (1994). Specially for the sultan of Brunei, 6 such cars were manufactured (the cost of each 3 million pounds sterling).
7. In 2011, the company was announced to release its first crossover (not including the Bentley Dominator), in 2012 the concept of an off-road car "Bentley EXP 9 F" (the official name of this crossover Bentley Bentayga) was introduced. Estimated cost is more than 200 thousand Euro. The first owner of this car is the English Queen Elizabeth II.
Carweeks is an autonomous service provider that enhances the knowledge of purchasing a car through gathering evaluating and offering automobile data from various sources on the Internet. Even though Carweeks delivers new data about car prices and other information for the majority of vehicles in the industry, Carweeks remains independent and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Chrysler. All use of Chrysler's trademarks, brands, and logos, including all Chrysler models presented here, is purely referential, and such marks are the property of Chrysler. Carweeks does not pretend proprietary rights in respect of such marks, and no claim of affiliation with Chrysler. Carweeks gives information about Chrysler car prices but does not sell cars, auto spare parts, or automobile repair services.